The Amazing Spider-Man #800 by Terry & Rachel Dodson – ART PRINTS
“CAN’T YOU SEE? I’M SWINGIN’ HERE!”
Sideshow presents The Amazing Spider-Man #800 Fine Art Print by fan-favorite comic book artists Terry and Rachel Dodson.
Just another day in the life of a friendly neighborhood Spider-Man! In this bright and energetic illustration, Peter Parker swings his way through the New York City skyline with ease, birds take wing, and, in the distance, the Daily Bugle offices can be spotted among the skyscrapers. The Marvel Universe is often described as “the world outside your window,” embodied here by the silhouette of a second Spider-Man, standing and looking outside at the scene. A celebration of a landmark issue, this fine art print shows that heroes can be found everywhere and are closer to home than we might think.
Originally created as a variant cover for The Amazing Spider-Man #800, written by Dan Slott for Marvel Comics, this vibrant comic book collectible is available to fans in a high-end, fine art format. Each The Amazing Spider-Man #800 Fine Art Print features an authorized, automated artists’ signature and an embossed Seal of Authenticity as a part of the limited edition of 300 pieces.
Celebrate a super heroic milestone and bring The Amazing Spider-Man #800 Fine Art Print by Terry and Rachel Dodson home to your web of Marvel collectibles today!
- Officially licensed by Marvel
- Limited edition of 300
- 18 x 24” fine art giclée print, approx 22 x 28.5” with frame
- 100% cotton, acid-free, certified archival matte Museo Rag 300GSM
- Epson archival inks
- An authorized, automated penciled signature
- Embossed seal of authenticity
- *Print is wrapped and hand-rolled in acid free paper, inserted in a protective plastic sleeve, and shipped in a 4” diameter tube*