Poison Ivy by Tula Lotay – ART PRINTS
“IF YOU ARE STRONG ENOUGH, YOU WILL SURVIVE. THAT IS THE LAW OF THE JUNGLE.”
Sideshow presents the Poison Ivy Fine Art Print by comic book artist Tula Lotay.
As lethal as she is lovely, Dr. Pamela Isley is the embodiment of Mother Nature in this colorful composition by illustrator Tula Lotay. Powerful, primal, and indifferent to the whims of mankind, Gotham City’s goddess of the Green embraces her role as the protector of plant life, shaded by leaves of a dense, thriving forest. As in nature, her bright coloration warns of the danger beneath the surface of this stunning Siren- equally tempting and toxic to the touch.
Originally featured on the cover of Harley and Ivy Meet Betty and Veronica #6 (2017), a crossover written by Paul Dini and Marc Andreyko for DC Comics and Archie Comics, this lush and eye-catching illustration is now available for fans in a fine art collectible format. Each Poison Ivy Fine Art Print features an authorized, automated artist signature as well as an embossed Seal of Authenticity as a part of the limited edition of 300 pieces.
It’s only natural to fall in love with the Poison Ivy Fine Art Print by Tula Lotay- grow your DC Comics collection and bring her home today!
- Officially licensed by DC Comics
- Limited edition of 300
- 17 x 25” fine art giclée print, approx 21 x 29.50” with frame
- 100% cotton, acid-free, certified archival matte Museo Rag 300GSM
- Epson archival inks
- An authorized, automated penciled signature
- Embossed seal of authenticity
- *Print is wrapped and hand-rolled in acid free paper, inserted in a protective plastic sleeve, and shipped in a 4” diameter tube*