Jurassic Park III (Film) Spinosaurus Bonus Version – Limited Edition 250 By Prime 1 Studios
“How would you classify it? Well, It’s a Super-Predator” – Billy Brennan
Prime 1 Studio is proud to present the 1:15 Scale LMCJP-05 Spinosaurus from Jurassic Park 3. The biggest carnivorous dinosaur to walk upon this earth. Spinosaurus was an apex predator dominant in the middle of the Cretaceous period. Spinosaurus towers upon his enemies as the main antagonist dinosaur in Jurassic Park 3.
Here we have captured the Spinosaurus in its vicious victory roar, shortly after crashing the plane that Cooper’s crew flew in on. You can see its massive foot crashed into the cockpit, displaying its strength and brutality. Its huge iconic sail-like fin coming out of its spine, the scales on his body finely arranged and detailed to the movie’s portrayal. The epitome of dominance and a must-have for your Jurassic Park Collection.
- Statue Size approx. 20 inches tall & 32 inches wide [H: 50.7cm W: 79.3cm D: 51.3cm]
- One (1) designed theme base
- One (1) Velociraptor Resonating Chamber [BONUS]
- Prototype samples shown.
- Product details could be subjected to change without further notice.
- Please note the final product specifications may differ because each product is Handmade.
- Since the product is still in the development stage, the Size (up to 10%) & Weight (up to 10kg) may be changed during the production stage.