Batman: Hush (Comics) Huntress Fabric Cape Limited Edition 500 – Prime1Studios
“Tell Everyone. Huntress did this to you”
Prime 1 Studio is proud to present 1/3 scale MMDCBH-04F: Huntress Fabric Cape Edition from Batman: Hush. Batman: Hush is a 2002-2003 comic book story arc published in the Batman monthly series. The Huntress is Helena Rosa Bertinelli, a vigilante operating out of Gotham City, and a member of the Batman Family. She is also a devout Catholic and is very in touch with her Italian heritage. Her career is inspired by a personal vendetta against organized crime, responsible for killing her entire family. This 1/3 scale statue fabric cape edition measures almost 32 inches tall with a poseable wiring cape to adjust to your likes and several weapons such as her crossbow and battle-staff. This is a must-have statue for all Batman Hush fans!
- Size approximately 32 inches tall [(H)82.2cm (W)42.4cm (D)37.1cm]
- poseable Fabric cape
- One (1) base inspired from Gotham City Rooftop
- Two (2) interchangeable Right-arm
- Two (2) interchangeable right-hand holding Crossbow
- Two (2) interchangeable right-hand holding Battle-Staff
- Prototype samples shown.
- Product details could be subjected to change without further notice.
- Please note the final product specifications may differ because each product is Handmade.
- Since the product is still in the development stage, the Size (up to 10%) & Weight (up to 10kg) may be changed during the production stage.
|Product Size Approx.||H:82.2cm W:42.4cm D:37.1cm|
※cape (H:52cm W:72cm)
|Product Carton Boxes Approx.||3|
|Product Weight Approx.||21.1kg|
BOX 1 KG 0.5 (16, 24, 24 )
BOX 2 KG 9 (90, 67, 34)
BOX 3 KG 17 (90, 67, 42)