T-Rex Anatomy 1:12 Scale Maquette
The Tyrannosaurus Rex, king of dinosaurs, is the iconic centerpiece of Jurassic Park. ECC is proud to launch this 1:12 Scale T-Rex Anatomy in honor of the 30th anniversary of the original movie.
With hands-on access to museum castings of original T-Rex fossils and the help of an anatomist, ILM artist Bitan has faithfully recreated the T-Rex musculature. The T-Rex is built to stand in an anatomically correct position matching ECC’s previous T-Rex maquette.
- Approximately 17.8 inches (45 cm) in height
- Approximately 39.5 inches (100 cm) in width
- Approximately 13.8 inches (35 cm) in depth
- Cast in a high-quality translucent resin for a life-like skin effect
- Handmade glass eyes
- Attractive museum style display base
- Each Certificate of Authenticity Plaque is signed by Bita
Item Number: 18540
Estimated Shipping date: 2023 Q4
Limited in production to 99 pieces worldwide!