Jurassic Park Mosquito in Amber
Elephant Mosquito in Amber
“Life finds a way.”
Created as theme park attractions, the dinosaurs in Jurassic Park (1993) are cloned through genetic engineering. The process is accomplished by extracting DNA from ancient elephant mosquitoes, which once sucked the blood of dinosaurs and then became fossilized in amber, preserving the DNA. Jurassic Park scientists then fill the gaps in the genome using frog DNA.
Elite Creature Collectibles is proud to present a replica of Elephant Mosquito in Amber. ILM artist Bitan crafted a faithful recreation of the original elephant mosquito, capturing all the wonderful details. We even used top 3D-printing technology to get the dinosaur DNA into the belly of the mosquito
• Approximately 3.7 inches (9.5 cm) in height (including base)
• Approximately 1.8 inches (4.5 cm) in width
• Approximately 1.8 inches (4.5 cm) in depth
• Each mosquito is 3D-printed
• Attractively themed display base made of resin
Item Number: JP_ECC – Mosquito
Estimated Shipping date: 2022 Q4
Limited in production to 2,000 pieces worldwide!